The Internal Quality Assurance Cell of this institution was started in the year 2016 which is headed and run by vibrant faculties. The IQAC plays an important role in monitoring and ensuring quality in all aspects of the institution.
The IQAC conducts meetings at the start of every semester and instructs the faculty on the things that are to the followed for effective teaching and learning process and obtaining standard outcomes.
- ICT tools should be used in the classroom for effective content delivery.
- Log books should be maintained properly which further helps in monitoring the progress of each and every student.
- The IQAC monitors the completion of syllabus by the staff for the respective internal tests.
- Internal tests should be conducted as per the University schedule.
- Question paper should be set in the prescribed format which follows Blooms taxonomy.
- The conduct of classes is monitored regularly and the outcome is recorded by obtained feedback from students and also by conducting class committee meetings.
- The IQAC also conducts frequent academic and administrative audits to keep in tract the effective resource utilization and infrastructure maintenance.
- Apart from students’ feedback, IQAC also obtains feedback from parents and stakeholders and works out appropriate corrective measures.
- It is mandatory for the faculty to submit a self-appraisal form at the end of every academic year to assess faculty development.
- As a learning outcome, class committee meetings are held twice a semester, and department heads are expected to provide result analysis reports with action done following each semester’s university examinations.
- Renowned people in the specialized sector regularly offer workshops and guest lectures to ensure knowledge enhancement measures.
To enhance teaching learning process, the IQAC of this institution
- Encourages and arranges for students’ industrial visit, in-plant training and internships.
- Aids students to organize and conduct seminars, conferences, webinars, quiz and alumni lectures to keep the students updated in their field of study.
- Creates campus and off-campus placement opportunities for students.
- Encourages staff and students to take up additional certification courses like NPTEL-SWAYAM.
- Encourages and enables students to participate in intercollegiate seminars, project presentations, paper presentations, and other technical competitions.
- Makes it mandatory for staff to present papers, participate in conferences, and faculty development programs.
- Insists to have best practices for each department with regard to teaching-learning process.
- Implements green practice in the by making sure that the campus is clean and green with Gardens, rain water harvesting system. This green practice is also spread to the nearby villages by planting saplings through IGEN club. The students participate in this activity where they learn their commitment to nature and take it back to the society.
As quality is a continuous improvement process, the quality ensured is enhanced and updated at each level and made sure that no compromise is made. Each and every decision taken in the IQAC is conveyed clearly to the faculty to avoid any ambiguity to enhance Institutionalization of quality and best practices.