Our college’s Central Library occupies 972 square feet on the ground floor of the Mech Block and has 50 seats available. The goal is to help the entire institutional community by providing learning/information resources, access to read or print electronic resources, and other services. The most recent books, journals in science, engineering, the humanities, and other fields, as well as daily newspapers and magazines, are available in the CSICE Central Library. To improve user pleasure, the library subscribes to DELNET online resources, which include 969 full-text publications and 1795 periodicals with abstracts indexed. Through the use of bar code technology, all library resources are accessible. Utilizing in-house developed, well-maintained, and completely computerised library software, the library is entirely automated for all of its housekeeping activities.
CSICE Central Library - A Hub of Knowledge
To emerge as a leading player in the learning community by enabling both physical and virtual components of in-depth understanding, tearing services, and remarkable collections that are supported by collaborative relationships.
- Make an environment for collaborative learning that may change to accommodate the needs of the stakeholders.
- to increase academic curiosity and creativity in our learners, as well as lifelong study and research.
- to offering professional the library’s functionality through periodic, thorough evaluation process.
Welcome to the Central Library of the CSI College of Engineering. Our library strives to meet the needs of both existing and potential customers by offering the most efficient lending, reference, proactive, current awareness, and information providing services. Additionally, our library enables students, faculty, and the research community to access and maintain the CSICE holdings as a national research resource.
Our college’s academic programmes are supported by the library’s collections and services, which give staff and students access to and up-to-date knowledge and information sources. With this support, our constituency are better equipped to acquire the knowledge and technology skills required to meet their academic, research, and career objectives.
This enables them to succeed in the workforce and apply lifelong learning skills. In the coming years, the library will be delivering much more user-focused and technologically sophisticated services, designed to meet the contemporary information needs of students, staffs.
E-mail Id- email@example.com
Mobile No – 00000 00000
|S NO||Resources||Total No.|
|3||E- Book Volume & Title:||10676|
|5||Journals (Print Copy):||132|
|6||Journal back volume:||886|
|8||Audio & Video CD:||962|
|9||E-Journals Engineering, S&H:||800 +|
|10||NPTEL Video content:||500 +|
Mr. Raj Kumar
Mrs. Sheeba Nelson
Rules and Regulation
- Users should bring ID card compulsorily
- gate entry is compulsory
- Readers are advised to leave their bags and personal belongings at the property counter.
- Readers are advised not to leave their valuable items like money, passport, credit card, Mobile etc., at the property counter. Library is not responsible for any loss of individual’s property.
- Students are prohibited to carry any notebook, Personal Book inside the Library except loose sheets.
- Library Documents should be handled with great care.
- Strict silence is to be observed inside and outside the library premises.
- Readers are advised to keep the place neat and tidy.
- Scribbling, underlining and tearing of pages are strictly prohibited.
- On any circumstances, primary sources like reference books, project reports, university question papers, and news papers are not permitted for lending. Readers are advised to take photocopies within the library premises at nominal cost.
- Books will be issued only on production of user ID. Students can avail 3 books and faculties 10 Books.
- Lending period of books for students is 15 days, Lending period of books for faculties is one semester.
- Readers are requested to check the condition of the issued book while collecting from the Circulation Counter. If any damage or missed pages identified, kindly report to the Librarian for immediate action.
- Books should be returned on or before the last date stamped. For belated returning of books Rs.1/- per day will be charged as penalty.
- Readers are responsible for loss of borrowed books. If any loss occurs for borrowed books, readers are strictly warned to replace original of the lost copy. In case due to unavailability of stock, twice the latest price of the books will be collected to compensate the loss. On any circumstances xerox copy of books are not accepted.
- On any circumstances PROJECT REPORTS are not permitted for taking photocopies.
- Library can recall any issued book even before the due date.
- Readers should not carry books from one place to another and also leave the books on the reading table after use.
- Necessary action will be taken by the competent Authority against the users who are found misusing the services, facilities collection etc.,
- Students and faculties are required to surrender the borrowed books and also to fill up the prescribed clearance form and when they need No Dues Certificate from the Library.
- College dress code applies to library also.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the Library.