Internal Quality Assurance Cell. It’s the Guidelines established by the accredited institutions as per NAAC ( National Assessment and Accreditation Council ) as it works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
NAAC - IQAC Committee and Reports
NAAC DEPARTMENT CO-ORDINATOR
NAAC OVERALL CO-ORDINATOR
NAAC SUB CO-ORDINATOR
40 FILES FACULTY INCHARGE DETAILS
NAAC QN WISE FACULTY ALLOTMENT
- To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Benefits of IQAC
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality, culture and competitive knowledge.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and good practices.
- Provide an eminent platform for decision-making, so as to improve the institutional functioning; To be a dynamic system which will enhance the quality transformation in the College.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- To acquire relevance and quality of academics along with research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods in teaching and learning.
- The credibility connects in the evaluation procedures to enrich the standards.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Strategic planning and setting up of benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Creation of a learner-centric environment, conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning processes.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional databases through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.