- The Issue and Return counter will function during the following timings. Monday to Saturday 09:00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Readers of the Library shall enter their names and addresses legibly in a register which is kept in the entrance of the Library. This shall be regarded as acceptance by the person concerned of the rules of the Library.
- Readers shall not write on, damage or make any mark on any book.
- Silence shall be strictly observed in the Library premises.
- All books and bound volumes taken out from shelves for reference shall be left on the reading tables. The Library staff will replace them on the respective shelves.
- Readers will be responsible for any damage or injury done to the books belonging to the Library and may be required to replace a new one. In case of loss on any book which the borrower is unable to replace by another good copy, he/she will be required to pay double the latest cost of the book.
- Cases of inactivity on the part of the library staff or any fault in the service rendered shall be reported immediately to the Librarian.
- Personal copies, printed materials and such other materials shall be left in the property rack.
- A book will be lent to a member only in exchange for a borrower`s identity card. Before leaving the counter, the member must satisfy himself that the book lent him is in good condition and if not he must immediately bring the matter to the notice of the Librarian or in his absence to the senior member of the staff. Otherwise he is liable to be held responsible for the damage of the books and may be called upon to replace the book.
- Books borrowed shall be returned on or before the expiry date marked on the label. If a book is not returned by the due date, an overdue charge of Re.1.00 per book per day for the first fifteen days & Rs. 3.00 after fifteen days shall be levied.
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, back volumes, project report and other reference books which might be difficult to replace, will not normally be lent out except with the special permission of the Principal / Librarian. All such documents shall be referred to within the premises allotted for the purposes.
- Borrower`s identity card not transferable.
- Members shall be responsible to the borrower`s identity card issued to them. Loss of identity card shall be reported immediately to the Librarian and Head of the Department.
- If the Librarian recalls any book, at any time even before the expiry of the normal period of loan, the book shall be returned.
- Students & Faculty members can take Photocopy for Question Bank, Journal Articles, all other reference documents at the rate of Re. 1.00 per copy.
About The Library
The Library and the Information Centre is the window to the world of Knowledge. We are living in an era of information explosion. Every hour, a new theory a thought a new philosophy, new discoveries, new innovations is released for mankind. Our college has a well equipped computerized library to satisfy the intellectual demands of our students and faculty members. It contains 25,550 Volumes which include 9300 unique titles, 886 Back Volumes, 1383 Thesis, 72 Current National Journals and 40 International Journals.
Reference service is provided to users which enable the users to reach the required information from the proper documents in time to succeed in their research, project work, paper presentation etc.
Digital Library & Internet Service
Internet service is also provided to our users to up to date their knowledge. The users are using this service for searching information, downloading articles from the online sources like ASME digital library, IEEE, etc.
Lending Service is been provided for the Students & Faculty members from 09:00 AM to 5:15 PM on all working days. Recently Barcode system has been introduced.
Student and Faculty members can take photocopy for Question Bank, Journal articles, all other reference documents at the rate of Rupee One per copy. Printout facility is also available.
Current Awareness Service
New additions and updated technical information are being circulated to the Students and Faculty Members and also put on the Library Notice Board.
OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) facility is also available at the library entrance to facilitate online search of books available in the library with Title, Author, Key-word and Subject search options. Multiple copies of popular books are bought to make them available to as many students as possible. A copier facility is also provided for the benefit of those who access the library. Fully automated for day-to-day operations. Specialised CD`s on a variety of topics, including engineering, computers and management, are available
All students, faculty members and employees of the institute are eligible for the membership of the library.
The AutoLib software is used for Library Automation.
- All the books are bar-coded in the library & barcode laser scanners are used in the circulation counter for book transaction.
- Internet connection through fiber optic.
Library Working Hours
Monday - Saturday
Working Hours - 8.30 a.m. to 6.00p.m.
Transactions - 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Digital Library - 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m
Rules & Regulations
- Springer (EEE and Computer Science)
- Springer (Mechanical)
- American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE)
- Tata McGrawhill- General Engineering collection and Reference
- ASTM Digital Library Standards
Through IEEE we can access nearly 143 journals with 25 years back issues. All the articles are fully downloadable and printable.
Through Springer we can access 180 journals (EEE and Computer Science- 134, Mechanical - 46). All the articles are fully downloadable and printable
Through American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE) we can access 35 journals. All the articles are fully downloadable and printable
Tata Me Grawhill
Through Tata Mc Graw Hill we can access e-books on 12 Engineering Subjects. All the Contents are printable
ASTM Digital Library Standards
Through ASTM Digital library Standards we can access 1700 e-books and 13,00 journal articles. All the articles are fully downloadable and printable
Through J-gate we can access 4700 indexed free full text.
Through Elsevier we can access 275. Journals, All the articles are fully downloadable and printable. Elsevier international publications online name is Science Direct.